- It goes without saying that your letter should be written in a very polite tone. Do not write anything that could be considered offensive. Choose your words carefully.
- Read your letter carefully and make sure it doesn’t contain any typos or spelling errors. Spelling errors may easily ruin the presentation.
- Please keep in mind that Patricia is a very busy woman. Be concise, positive and original, and try to focus on the most important things you want to say.
- Always enclose a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope (SASE): The SASE can be used as a return envelope for Patricia’s reply (if any).
- Keep in mind that if you order a signed photo from an autograph dealer, you might risk getting a photo with a faked autograph (despite authenticity ‘guarantees’). If you’re really interested in a genuine autograph, it’s worth spending some time and money by sending a letter to Patricia herself (which may be even cheaper than buying through dealers). At the same time you’ll let her know that you appreciate her.
- It may take several months before you get a reply, if any.
9460 Wilshire Blvd